ACE Family Announces Another Pregnancy

The popular family channel on YouTube known as the ACE Family made up of Austin McBroom, Catherine Paiz, Elle McBroom, and Alaia McBroom recently announced that they are preparing for a new baby boy. 

Paiz posted a photo on Instagram revealing her baby bump with a caption explaining that the family tried hiding the news for many months before publicly announcing it. 

Their first daughter, Elle, is three years old, and their second daughter, Alaia, recently turned one years old. This news has resulted in various reactions from people. 

WJPS Junior, Jonna Blaskovic, said, “I’m really happy for them because I know they’ve had some difficulty in the past getting pregnant, and the fact that they’re finally having a boy makes me super happy for them.”

“I have just learned about the ACE Family, but I am happy for the news they just found out. Whenever a child is born or expected, it should be celebrated. It is a special and important event for every couple and I hope they enjoy becoming parents again,” said Seth Breland, a WJPS Senior. 

While many are happy about the news, others don’t have the most positive comments. 

Junior Angel Morales said, “I think they are only having another kid to get views for their kids again.” 

The ACE Family is now taking a small break, and will soon come back to their regularly scheduled videos.