NFL Draft Recap
NFL Draft Recap
May 17, 2024
Eternal Sunshine
Eternal Sunshine
May 16, 2024
FAFSA Turmoil
FAFSA Turmoil
May 14, 2024

Go be a favorite Character

by Markella Giannakopoulos, co editor in chief

Character Tuesday was a big hit with many students dressing up as their favorite figures from books, TV, movies, and more. Boo from Monsters Inc and Stitch from Lilo and Stitch were some of the few creative costumes that students came in with. Photo by Markella Giannakopoulos.

Dressing up as their favorite characters from books,movies, and whatever fueled this day of Spirit Week. Students from all grades came together to be characters in Character Tuesday on January 13, 2015.

“I was Shaggy from Scooby-Doo. I was watching the show that morning and I decided to wear that outfit because it was simple,” sophomore Pedro Maldonado said.

There were military characters, Harry Potter figures, Pippi Longstocking, and rappers. Everyone dug deep into their drawers to find the perfect outfit that would identify them as their chosen person. A few non-human characters showed up as well.

“I was Cher from Clueless because it was one of my favorite movies. A lot of people dressed up and participated. They all dressed very well,” sophomore Briana Pistone said.

Participation of Character Day was astounding for all those involved. The event was a success and students had a fun time being who they’ve always wanted to be.

View Comments (1)