NFL Draft Recap
NFL Draft Recap
May 17, 2024
Eternal Sunshine
Eternal Sunshine
May 16, 2024
FAFSA Turmoil
FAFSA Turmoil
May 14, 2024

Revenge returns

Revenge is a tv series about Emily Thorne who is really Amanda Clarke and seeks revenge on the Graysons. Its one of my favorite shows, its so interesting and I think the plot is fascinating. junior Josabeth Vinas said. The show is back and it runs every Sunday at 10 oclock. Photo made by Christopher Dadic
Revenge is a tv series about Emily Thorne who is really Amanda Clarke and seeks revenge on the Graysons. “It’s one of my favorite shows, it’s so interesting and I think the plot is fascinating.” junior Josabeth Vinas said. The show is back and it runs every Sunday at 10 o’clock. Photo made by Christopher Dadic

By Michelle Tejada, staff reporter 

Revenge is a tv series about Emily Thorne who is really Amanda Clarke and seeks revenge on the Graysons. "It's one of my favorite shows, it's so interesting and I think the plot is fascinating." junior Josabeth Vinas said. The show is back and it runs every Sunday at 10 o'clock. Photo made by Christopher Dadic

Fans are excited for the return of ABC series Revenge. After waiting for months, it came back on September 28th.

Revenge is a tv series about Emily Thorne (played by Emily VanCamp) who is really Amanda Clarke and seeks revenge on the Graysons. The Grayson’s had her father, David Clarke (played by James Tupper) their ex-executive, framed for bombing a plane that killed hundreds of people. After switching her identity and living next door to the Graysons, she plans on bringing down the Graysons for what they had done to her father.

Emily and some of her friends along the way help her complete her mission which is to destroy the Graysons for ruining her father’s reputation. In the beginning of this new season tables are turning and now her enemy, Victoria Grayson (played by Madeleine Stowe), is the one pursuing a vendetta against Emily Thorne.

“I like how she gets revenge on everybody who had some kind of part in the Graysons lie because everyone turned on her father and they killed him so she’s trying to let them know what it feels like to be betrayed,” junior Terrell Jones said.

But Victoria knows her real identity and is seeking revenge for going as far as to killing Daniel Grayson her son by accident. Victoria will not let Emily get away with it and she will make Emily pay for what she has done even though it’s going to be hard since nobody believes her.

“It’s one of my favorite shows, it’s so interesting and I think the plot is so fascinating. I’m so happy, I can’t believe it’s back already,” junior Josabeth Vinas said.

One of the main themes of this show is vengeance because Emily Thorne is seeking revenge on the Graysons. Love is also a theme, because as Emily tries to stay on top of the Graysons she manages to show fake love to Daniel Grayson in order to know their secrets.

Scandal is another major theme, because the Graysons had done a lot of illegal and morally wrong things. A big scandal that the Graysons committed was the false accusation of David Clarke who was in charge of the plane that crashed.

Make sure to tune in on Sunday 10 o’clock. Huge turning points are going to take place this season.