Take a trip to an exotic place

Traveling is enjoyed by millions of people, with a large variety of cultures and climates, there is always a new place to go. Many students hope to travel to many exotic places after high school and experience new cultures and experiences.
Traveling is enjoyed by millions of people, with a large variety of cultures and climates, there is always a new place to go. Many students hope to travel to many exotic places after high school and experience new cultures and experiences. Photo by Samantha Aversano.

by Katelyn Puzzo, freshman contributing reporter

Every year tourists visit many exotic places all around the world.  Traveling is enjoyed by millions of people, with a large variety of cultures and climates, there is always a new place to go.

According to “U.S. News and World Report,” Paris, London, Barcelona, Maui, and New York City are the top five places to visit. These places to visit differ from a big city to a beach getaway.

Through Education First Tours (EF Tours) Students and teachers have made an annual trip to an exotic place every year.  This year students are taking a trip to Europe. Traveling offers student many different experiences.  This can include, paragliding, scuba diving, or even seeing rare animals.

“I would love to visit South Africa and go on a safari,” freshman Melanie Piansky said.

Paris is famous for its Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral.  According to “The Guardian,” 33 million tourists visit Paris a year.  Not only is Paris famous for its Eiffel tower, but also their little cafes and trendy shops.

“Visiting Paris is definitely on the top of my list of places to go,” freshman Giovanna Esposito said.

Many students hope to travel to many exotic places after high school and experience new cultures and experiences.

“In the future I would love to travel to as many places as possible because learning about new cultures excite me,” freshman Sara Schiffman said.