NFL Draft Recap
NFL Draft Recap
May 17, 2024
Eternal Sunshine
Eternal Sunshine
May 16, 2024
FAFSA Turmoil
FAFSA Turmoil
May 14, 2024

Holiday Season Tweet Roundup

by Da Hae Jung, staff reporter

The student government decorated the bulletin board to celebrate the holiday season. "I'm spending my holiday season at home with my family and I'm looking forward to having the time off," junior Luciano Cardoza said.
The student government decorated the bulletin board to celebrate the holiday season. “I’m spending my holiday season at home with my family and I’m looking forward to having the time off,” junior Luciano Cardoza said.

The holiday season has arrived and as the winter break is coming closer, everyone is looking forward to spend their time with their family and friends.

“I’m looking forward to slowing down, all the good food, and the time to spend with my family”

– Assistant Principal Mr. Jurman-

“I’m looking forward to spending time with my family and seeing relatives I haven’t seen a while and giving gifts.”
         -Aliyah Cortez, 11th-

“I’m looking forward to going to the city and going ice skating, and also my cousin coming from Italy.”

-Daniella Prainito, 6th-

“I’m spending my holiday season with my family as well as going upstate and to New Jersey. I’m looking forward to seeing my cousins I don’t usually see, and seeing my grandparents before they go to Florida.”

-Isabella LoMonaco, 7th-

“This winter break I will be spending it in Miami. I’m looking forward to having a wonderful time with my family and going to the beach a lot!”

-Brigette Rugel, 12th-

“[I’m looking forward to] spending the holiday season with my family and looking forward to a healthy new year.”

-Dean Zouvles, 10th-

As the year is ending and holiday season has arrived, students and teachers are getting ready to have a good time.