Students stay comfortable during school for pajama day

Students of all grades came together to participate in Pajama Day, the first day of Spirit Week. There were blankets, onesies, and flannel all throughout the school. Photo by Gabriella Grimando.

by Gabriella Grimando, staff reporter

As part of spirit week, students were allowed to wear pajamas on Monday to show their school spirit. It was great way to start off the week and get students to participate.

Many students participated during pajama day than any other day of spirit week. There were varieties of outfits throughout the day showing what students and teachers wear.

“I love pajama day. I love it because we don’t have to wear uniform, it’s really easy to get ready in the morning, and I don’t have to worry about how I look,” junior Calli Atamian said.

Students, teachers, and school staff enjoyed the day off on uniform to be more comfortable.

“I think we should have more days to wear pajamas during school not only because it’s comfortable but because its a good way for the school to participate in activities, and it’s a fun way to show school spirit,” eighth grader Carmela DiGioia said.