NFL Draft Recap
NFL Draft Recap
May 17, 2024
Eternal Sunshine
Eternal Sunshine
May 16, 2024
FAFSA Turmoil
FAFSA Turmoil
May 14, 2024

Fight Erupts At Trump Rally

Donald J. Trump has been crisscrossing the state, hosting rallies to publically speak to his endorsing voters. However, in his recent stop in Dayton, Ohio, protesters put Trump in danger. Photo attribution to Gage Skidmore.

by Marianna Brogna, junior literary editor

Donald J. Trump has been crisscrossing the state, hosting rallies to publicly speak to his endorsing voters. However, in his recent stop in Dayton, Ohio, protesters put Trump in danger. Photo attribution to Gage Skidmore.

Donald J. Trump has been crisscrossing the state, hosting rallies to publicly speak to his endorsing voters. However, in his recent stop in Dayton, Ohio, protesters put Trump in danger.

A fight broke out amongst the crowd, where a protester tried to storm onto the stage, toward Trump. He never got the chance, as Secret Service agents tackled him before he could make it to the stage and some of the guards jumped on stage to protect Trump. This happened the day after Trump had cancelled a rally in Chicago, due to security concerns.

“Although Trump is a horrible candidate, I don’t think he deserves to be tackled. Using violence to solve stupidity helps nobody,” junior Jeremy Mossesson said.

Trump has requested that the protesters be arrested. He believes that this will eliminate the threat of protesters altogether.