Memorial Day
Memorial Day
May 28, 2024
Coachella 2024
Coachella 2024
May 23, 2024
Senioritis
Senioritis
May 23, 2024

Kanye proclaims Bill Cosby’s innocence

Rapper Kanye West has started an uproar after sending out a tweet regarding the innocence of Bill Cosby, against the charges put against him of sexual assault. Photo Attributions to torbakhopper.

by Marianna Brogna, junior literary editor

Rapper Kanye West has started an uproar after sending out a tweet regarding the innocence of Bill Cosby, against the charges put against him of sexual assault. This was on the evening of February 19th.

Many other people and celebrities contributed to the disapproval of the artist. Most of them resurfaced some facts from the case of Bill Cosby being accused of raping 50 women in America.

“Kanye West either genuinely believes Bill Cosby is innocent or he’s trying to get his five seconds in the sun,” junior Jeremy Mosesson said.

Some tweets were sent out thinking that West was trying to fit in with a kind of trend and wasn’t being serious.
Kanye!! You can’t be for real. FIFTY WOMEN. With nothing to gain thanks to a statute of limitations ON RAPE. Oy.” Actress Sarah Silverman said in response to Kanye’s tweet, expressing her extreme disapproval to the rapper, and the institution of the case.