NFL Draft Recap
NFL Draft Recap
May 17, 2024
Eternal Sunshine
Eternal Sunshine
May 16, 2024
FAFSA Turmoil
FAFSA Turmoil
May 14, 2024

Students Have Spirit

Students Have Spirit

by Alicia Massey, staff reporter

Spirit Week is making its annual appearance. All students and teachers are allowed to participate. It will start on Monday, January 11 and end on Friday, January 15.

Spirit Week will kick it off with Pajama Day on Monday. The following day is Throwback Tuesday and students are expected to dress in clothing from the past (i.e 70s, 80s, 90s).

“I’m most looking forward to pajama day because pajamas are more comfortable than school uniform,” sophomore Syed Khabir said.

Wednesday is Teacher Appreciation Day. Students are to dress as their favorite teacher and will be doing activities with their favorite teacher. Thursday is sponsored by the Yearbook. This year’s Yearbook theme is New York Stories. The Yearbook is planning something that has never been done before and it centers around the city.

“I’m thinking of dress like Mr. Lumetta because he’s so different, distinguished, and he’s very special in a good way,” junior Gustavo Mendez said.

Students will end the week with Character Friday, dressing as their favorite  character.
    “I feel like Spirit week is a great way for students to express themselves and grow as a community and I love expressing my love,” senior Alyssa Kang said.