Is Google Beneficial?

Is Google Beneficial?

Google is useful because it makes it easier for users to search for information on regulations, the world at large, and anything else they want to know. Students can also benefit from Google because it makes it easier for them to conduct research for any topic they need to write about.

Google can be useful because you can use it to find PDFs of books to read and write about if you don’t have a copy of it. Google may not always provide you with accurate information, but it may still offer you a general notion of what you should know.

Some believe that because Google Search makes it easier for adults and children to find the answers they need, being beneficial for both. While some disagree that Google Search is not  beneficial, particularly for young children, as it encourages them to look up answers online and not attempt to solve it themselves.

WJPS 12th grader, Andrew Koziol stated, “Google is beneficial as it holds nearly all the answers and explanations to one’s questions.”

WJPS principal Mr. Yarmy stated, “I think it’s beneficial, it gives you a single platform. The organizations’ different programs are easy for students because you have your email connected to all apps you need to use.”

Google Logo Search” by theglobalpanorama is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.0.