Overwatch 2: The Trilogy

By Ryan Jiang, Technology Reporter

Overwatch Two is a team based first-person shooter game where the player can pick different characters with different weapons and abilities who are called heroes. There are different objectives with multiple different unique maps.

There are two additional game modes which are Player Vs environment mode and a campaign/story mode. There are minor changes to some characters, while others have larger changes.

With the game’s release you can purchase Overwatch Two: Watch Point, which is the battle pass of the game. It instantly unlocks the new hero Kiriko and many new attributes or skins for characters in the game with the price of 10 dollars or 1000 Overwatch coins.

Overwatch Two has been released on multiple platforms including the PS4, PS5, Xbox One and series X/S, PC, and Nintendo Switch.

WJPS junior Athena Eyzaguirre stated, “I think it’s cool. I just don’t like that they shut down the Overwatch one servers. I like that it’s easy to play and it has memorable characters.”

WJPS junior Nicholas Persaud stated, “I think Overwatch Two is a different experience. In a neutral sense I don’t think Overwatch Two is worse, but it’s definitely a different experience. The gameplay feels less like a MOBA(multiple online battle arena) and more like a first-person shooter.” 

We Are Overwatch” by Oky – Space Ranger is licenced under CC BY-NC 2.0