The Ace Family Scandal

The Ace Family is facing allegations and are going to sue another YouTuber for falsely accusing Austin McBroom of rape. The Ace Family is made up of Austin Mcbroom, Catherine Paiz,  and their daughters Alaia and Elle. YouTuber Cole Carrigan accused McBroom and at least two more of his friends of allegedly raping his friend in a hotel in Miami.

Carrigan posted a 15 minute video where he provides screenshots of messages between his friend and McBroom, pictures of a bed sheet with blood on it, and a testimony of another alleged victim. The Ace Family denied all allegations and proceeded to say they were going to take legal action.  During the YouTube video Carriagan showed screenshots of messages between him and another YouTuber named Keemstar. 

Carriagan reportedly texted Keemstar asking how much the Ace Family paid him to keep from running the story on his page. In the messages Keemstar replied “500k.” Carrigan failed to show the rest of the text where Keemstar texted him again, saying “I was being sarcastic.” Ever since The Ace Family responded to Carrigans allegations he has not responded or commented on the allegations that he was just falsely accusing them in hopes to get paid for being quiet.