NFL Draft Recap
NFL Draft Recap
May 17, 2024
Eternal Sunshine
Eternal Sunshine
May 16, 2024
FAFSA Turmoil
FAFSA Turmoil
May 14, 2024

Keep America Great

Throughout President Donald Trump’s first term, some people assumed that he isn’t enjoying being the President of the United States and won’t be running for his second term in 2020, but it is confirmed that he will be running for president in 2020. 

“President Trump began building the wall, he wants to protect our country from criminals and dangerous drugs from entering our border, while Democrats want open borders which will let a lot of criminals and drugs into our country, which might cause chaos in our country,“said Rory Moore, a Republican supporter.      

Vincent Li, a stock enthusiast said, “President Donald Trump first was terrible for America and the people of America. His recent trade war with China and Japan have caused our economy to drop. Every morning I fear that Trump is going to be mad at China and Japan because he is the one who basically controls our stock values.” 

There’s a lot of controversy over President Donald Trump. According to The Wall Street Journal, “the unemployment rate for Americans without a high school diploma reached the lowest point ever recorded and wages rose 3.1 percent — the biggest jump since 2009 — and that “low-skilled” workers are among the biggest beneficiaries.” If Trump wins his second term, unemployment rates for Americans might disappear.