Joker Comes With Company

The DC villain returns in the sequel, Joker: Folie a Deux. It will be released on October 4th, 2024. In this sequel we get introduced to his love interest Harley Quinn and her backstory.

The title of this sequel is written in French, and its meaning is “delusion or mental illness shared by two people in close association.” In the film, Harley Quinn starts off as a psychologist before becoming a duo with the Joker.

Joaquin Phoenix returns as The Joker along with singer and actress Lady Gaga playing Harley Quinn in the musical thriller.

The film was announced back in May 2022.  To promote the movie, Warner Brothers released the first official teaser trailer in April 2024. 

WJPS teacher Ms. Mills said, “I’m very excited to see how the sequel and the musical genre is gonna play out. I also heard that Lady Gaga will be in the movie so hopefully we get some of her music playing.”

WJPS 10th grader Robert Mirashi said, “I think the original Joker movie was well put together because we got to see his origin story and now with this sequel we’ll see the same for Harley Quinn.”

Joaquin Pheonix’s Joker Look + Set Photos Officially Revealed!” by AntMan3001 is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.0.